Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Personal Training!

I had my first session with a personal trainer, she helped me figure out what muscles i was over and under using. What an amazing difference! The nest day I ran Point Lobos 20 minutes faster with a lot less fatigue. I couldn't belive it!

Amazingly, i have gotten really in touch with my breasts from my work with the Breast Health Project, now it is time to really get into my pelvis.

In Chinese Medicine breast health and uterine (or reproductive) health are related. To experience this within my own body is very powerful. As i train for this climb, i am getting in touch with the places of fear inside my body. My pelvis is definately one of them.

I claim this body and I claim my life as I get up in the morning and run or step or squat. It is such a priviledge to be a part of this team.

Remember, if you want to sponsor me, go here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home